In order to work together, I will ask for certain personal information and am therefore obliged to store and use this data in accordance with GDPR regulation. No information provided is ever disclosed to another party unless with your consent to do so.
I have completed advanced annual training in GDPR and its regulation and am classed as the Data Controller for the purposes of your personal data usage. The client is classed as the Data Subject.
In booking a consultation with me, you agree to the below information on data use.
When booking a consultation with the reflux room, I will ask for the following information which is classed as personal data as it can identify you or your baby:
-name of parents and baby
-email address and phone number of parent
-a questionnaire providing health details and symptoms/behaviours and physical features of baby
Payment will be requested via Paypal and this is classed as financial data.
This information is stored on my own network at home with each person’s details in a separate folder, emails are stored on an internet email provider. Both of these are only accessed by the reflux room and no other persons. Devices are password protected.
You have the right to request the information held about you as the data subject and the reflux room will provide this to you as per the requirements of the legislation.
I will store all data obtained for a period of time, to allow for follow up, and will thereafter destroy it.
Financial data relating to the fees paid, will be held for a minimum of 5 years as required.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking of a consultation will assume acceptance of the following conditions:
- The reflux room provides advice and guidance on reflux and digestive discomfort to the best of their ability, based on their training and qualifications
- Advice and guidance provided in a consultation and reflux plan are not designed as substitute for medical guidance and the reflux room are not a medical professional
- The client has the right to act on the advice and information provided, or not as they see fit. The reflux room is not liable if the desired outcome is not achieved
- Consultations can be cancelled with the following fees due (the option to re-arrange an appointment if preferred is always available by mutual agreement):
Less than 24 hours’ notice- fee due in full
24-48 hours’ notice- 50% refund
48 hours’ notice plus – full refund provided
- The reflux room will endeavour to keep your consultation as agreed however should there be unforeseen circumstances and this requires cancelled, you will be given a full refund or alternative date as preferred.
Should you require more information on any of the above, please contact me at email@example.com
The reflux room, 2022